Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It’s a bad day, Not a bad life.


It’s a bad moment in a really fantastic life full of family, friends love.  Full of exciting things to accomplish and lofty goals to reach.  Full of people who love me and cool people still unmet.  Full of grace and mercy.  Full of ups and downs and lessons to be learned.  It’s a bad moment within a moment!  Everything is not bad… just this one part.  It’s one big part but still there is good.  Good friends who are “babysitting” me right now and good family that are smothering me in this moment.  Good job that I just KICKED butt in this moment.  Good God that is ever present in every moment.  It’s a bad part of one moment in my life and when I look back at it will seem like divine providence.  It will be the boulder I climbed that showed me how strong I really am.  It will be the lesson I needed to learn to get, be, do more.  It will be the bad part of a moment in a glorious life.

So today I say it is not always good…but it is ALL GOOD!! Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment