Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's offical. It's finally over. Time to start again


Well my attorney called me August 13th to tell me that is official, I’m a divorced woman as of August 5th.  Boy did that take a long time.

 The irony is after 11 months of being practically MIA my husband resurfaced on 7/20.  Yes you heard me! A year of being persona non grata he shows up wanting to get back together.  He misses me. This is the worst thing he has ever done in his life; I was the best thing that ever happened to him.  What can he do to repair it?  After I was lukewarm to his wanting to get back together, he asked if we could date?  Seriously, I almost fell on the floor.  Why because three weeks after he left I proposed that we take a step back date and get counseling to see if the marriage was worth saving.  He literally LAUGHED in my face, literally.  Anyway, he wanted to date exclusively.  Well, after taking some time to consider what he said what I felt and if I wanted to work on my marriage.  I declined the option to date exclusively however; I thought I should at least make sure I was 100% so I told him that if he asked me on a date and I was available and wanted to go then we’d go.  No promises, no commitment, no trying to get back together just dating. 

Well after a couple of dates, I have ascertained:

He was not 100% honest about his not drinking

He still has ties to the woman he left me for (i.e. I’m pretty sure his car and insurance is in her name or some other poor woman)

He has not grown one discernable bit as a result of this whole thing. 

Lastly, I’m not even sure what he misses more… he’s wife or our life. 

This is a no.  I still have not told him, I will SOON because he is telling everyone who will listen that we are working on getting back together.  This is a NO!!

Time to start dating!!!  Hold ON!! WHOOP WHOOP

1 comment: