Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What cost $150 an inch?

Breathing Room that's what!!
So I’ve been neglecting the blog because I really don’t want to write what I need to write about so I’ve just been stuck on nothing… Everything I could write about seems silly and inconsequential.  Not that anything thus far is of any real significance…. But that is hardly the point.
Today I’m going to buy a king size bed because I need more space…much more and without sounding full of mystery and drama.  I really need more space.  UGH

I’m without a doubt creating distance and frankly I need the distance even in my sleep.  So off I go to spend thousands of dollars for what amounts to 20 inches of additional space. 

I always wanted a king size bed and mom is going to take the one I have now since it’s still has years left on it. 

I think I’ll buy myself some new down pillows too…

1 comment: