Monday, August 1, 2011

Facebook a tool for the Insane

I hate the way my DH uses FB as a tool to validate his insanity.  As if ANY comment he solicits on FB actually adds credibility to his crazy behind thinking. 
FB is the bastion of random, irrational, poorly thought out and through, kneejerk, off handed and off colored commentary.  The one place where all of your crazy, selfish impetuous and pitiful thoughts can be consigned rationalized and supported by at least one misguided, ill-advised and imprudent soul.  The mere fact that your comment got more than 2 comments suggests that it was either inflammatory or provocative because we all know that good shit on FB is ignored for the DRAMA.   We won’t get into the demographics of the commenters in particular how it’s made up of your groupies and 90% female when your friends list is only 60% female (this is another post). 
 “How do you bring somebody somewhere then just totally ignore them? This is some bull they owe me big”.  – Your post               
I only have this to say.  How do you sit in a room full of people and don’t interact unless someone speaks directly to you?  How to you sit under a canopy with 5 people with your back turned to them and NEVER turns around?  How is it that you can’t get that even on a Saturday at a work bbq…IT’S STILL WORK!? Why don’t you get that at work my main priority should not be to make sure you are having a good time every second of the day?  That I should be able to trust that you will turn on some of that considerable charm and be friendly and sociable….NOT play angry birds. 
So to answer your FB status question without blowing up your FB page… How do you bring somebody somewhere then just totally ignore them?  I’d say…. I brought my husband to a work function and expected him to hold his own so I could WORK.  That fact that he couldn’t or wouldn’t is some bull but don’t worry about it…you don’t owe me anything.
Lastly, one day I may actually comment on one of your statues directed at me…. I wonder how many comments and consigners it would get then….

No comments:

Post a Comment